Thursday, December 2, 2010

Monday November 15, 2010

Tired so tired. I lay on the bed my mind is in the twilight a realm in-between being awake and sleep. Elli takes me in her mouth, her head moves rhythmically up and down. I slip into a dominant headspace and grab a handful of her hair and pull hard. The blood flows quickly into my cock as I forcibly push her head down and make her deep throat the length of my longing. My voice is low but firm as I issue her commands, “open wider, slow down, relax.” She worships my cock with a devoted passion paying homage to the idol of lust. I hold her head and mouth still as I thrust my desire into welcoming mouth deeper and deeper face fucking her with a brutal passion that I haven’t felt in ages. Time stops and we are in the eternal now a moment to freeze and own. As I explode into her mouth I find myself in the heat of the night in the garden of indulgence and dark delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment