Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday May 21, 2010-swinger couple

Amy, Elli and myself ventured to the Milkbar on Broadway to meet a swinger couple. Will call them Ted and Liz. The initial meeting was to see if there was any chemistry between us and if so Elli and I were going to talk latter as to how far we wanted to explore the whole swinging concept as it differs greatly from poly. The Milkbar is a hip little club but as it turned out it was closed on Fridays so we decided to go next door to club Vinyl. It was 18 and over and very crowed. Though I did enjoy a few beers I paced myself because when meeting new people especially for our purposes its important to have your social filters in place. Elli drank only a few drinks as well but she hand hadn’t eaten earlier and the effects of the alcohol were more pronounced. Ted and Liz didn’t get the club until much latter and what should have been a rather simple, relaxed test the waters evening turned into a rather heavy touch and kiss session between Elli and Ted.

Ted and Liz hadn’t been there at the club that long and I only was able to talk to Ted for about ten minutes before Elli planted herself on his lap and stick her tongue down his throat, where it stayed. I could see that Amy was uncomfortable with the situation and after all who could blame her it was technically Amy and Elli’s date night (Elli double booked) and I was equally becoming uncomfortable as well. I really felt as if Elli was being very rude and obnoxious with her actions going from 0 to 60 in twenty minutes without ever-consulting Amy or myself and ignoring us both. Even my attempt at pulling Elli aside and telling her to slow down and not to ignore Amy failed. I was hurt and angry and though I felt some jealousy the main thing I was feeling was a powerful and overwhelming sense of abandonment. Elli was doing whatever she wanted despite our prior plan she was breaking my trust right in front of me adding insult to injury. I was devastated but my friend anger came quickly to my aid and fury flowed through my veins. I managed to pry Elli out of the club and get her into the car. It was a long miserable ride home and eventually I got tired of yelling. If I had driven my car I would have made the bitch walk. I hadn’t been that angry and hurt in over a decade. When we got back to our apartment complex I took the scenic route back to the apartment I desperately needed time to cool off and collect my thoughts. My sleep was short and restless I didn’t want to have to face the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment