Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday May 23, 2010 Eve

I went to eat with Evey and then went to Confluence Park to watch the fire dancers. We held each other close and I felt connected to her. I was very thankful that I was able to spend time with her. When I dropped her off at her apartment I wanted to give her kiss but didn’t and simply departed with a hug.

Evey has issues with kissing from past relationships because it is a very intimate experience for her and the act makes her feel vulnerable. It’s true that in relationships people are intimate and can feel vulnerable however relationships can’t be forced and patience is a virtue. I’m not in a rush with my relationship with Evey after all she has stealth dated me for over six months so in the big scheme of things what’s a few more months?

No comments:

Post a Comment