Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday November 12, 2010

It was a nice and relaxing day spent entirely by myself. Applied for admissions to the Colorado Film School and completed my admissions application for the Art Institute of Colorado. The Art Institute wanted a $50.00 fee for the application so I didn’t send it rather completed all of it and scheduled another appointment next week so that I can meet with an Ai advisor and compare their curriculum verses the Colorado Films School curriculum, price and practicality. Hopefully I can speak to a few students at the school because I can learn a lot from them.

Since Renee never got back to me this week about when she wanted to meet up with me I filled up my schedule. I don’t mind working around her schedule she just needs to try a little harder to communicate her schedule to me otherwise I will focus spending time exclusively with Elli and Trish.

No comments:

Post a Comment