Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday November 6, 2010

I went to the Art Institute of Colorado this morning and checked out the visual effects and animation department but I couldn’t stay to see the Digital film and video production so I will have to reschedule. Latter in the afternoon I did a light BDSM scene with her and to her using canes and a few impact toys. This was our first session together though she has seen me get beat plenty of times at the BDSM clubs. She handled it pretty well and as I was using the cane on her I imagined the rape scene she wanted to do. I envisioned repeatedly punching and slapping her and wrapping my strong hands around her throat as I fuck her like a sex toy. The images of brute force and objectification were really turning me on. After the canning I fisted her, which was her first time. I was able to get my hand about halfway in which is pretty good for the first time. Because I was so turned on I had to stop halfway through the scene and fuck her before starting the fisting again. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment