Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thursday November 4, 2010

Woke up exhausted from my work shift. The day was very busy practically every hour was planned out and this is something that really stresses me out a great deal. My only reprieve was when Elli and I walked back to the car from my dentist appointment. We took a walk on a path by the river and I came up with a photo shoot as well as a short film seen to do in that area. Latter in the evening Elli and I went to our first couples counseling session. We wanted to continue to work on bettering communication though since we initially considered counseling our communication has greatly improved. The counselor who is currently still in school seems uncertain. She didn’t really know what to make of us at first and had little if any idea what polyamory or BDSM were so we’re going to have to get her up to speed over the next few weeks. Elli seemed to like her and the session went well so at the end of the day that’s what’s important. Initially Elli and I were going to do a play scene and then I was gong to fist her latter but by the time we got home it was late and I had to be up at 5a.m. so we just ended up going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment