Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday July 2, 2010

This evening I had a date night with Evey. I met her at her apartment and she cooked me dinner. We caught up on our lives over the last month and I told her of my new relationship with Alice. Alice and Evey know each other from the fetish scene but are not really friends. Evey and I also talked about what kind of sexual play her dominant would allow us to have together and as a courtesy to my other relationship I sent a text to both Elli and Alice asking if they had and issue with me having limited sexual play with Evey. Think oral and masturbation as opposed to penetration.

Elli of course was completely ok with it and was encouraging as always and Alice gave the ok but I could tell by her text she had reservations. I again attempted to clarify and offered a dialog with Alice but she didn’t take me up on the offer. Evey and I then proceeded to a friends wedding party then returned to her apartment to play. On the way home Alice texted me, asking me if it were ok to bring her dog over to spend the night. This wasn’t planned mind you and I took it as Alice was uncomfortable with me being with Evey so Alice was going to make me uncomfortable by spending the night in Elli’s bed. Needless to say I put my plans with playing with Evey on hold and called Alice where we talked for over an hour. She was insecure stemming from her past two breakups and also being a hypocrite without admitting to it. Remember she slept with Ryan after only 3weeks I have been seeing Evey consistently for over several months. Alice knew about Evey from the very beginning I was always honest and up front. My night ended on a stressful note.

No comments:

Post a Comment