Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wednesday June 23, 2010

Elli’s body and mind suffered from stress and was in need of a good beating. As I layed my canes out one by one I wished for a gag for her mouth and a length of rope for her limbs. She loves to squirm and she is loud, the new apartment affords us much less privacy then my condo did. The neighbors at the condominium were accustomed to the screams of pleasure and pain. Here in the apartment complex such tauntings of the soul were likely to summon the police. To complicate things even more we had a guest in Elli’s room a guest who would not be able to understand or appreciate BDSM play.

I would have rather just ravaged her body with my fists but we agreed upon the canes. As I unleashed the wooden canes on her flesh and felt her body struggle underneath them I fantasized about raping her anally. I breathed in deep the primal energy of fear and violence and tasted the temptations of a killer. It was here deep within the darkness of my being that I came to realize the sadist who I had imprisoned long ago but now decided to free. I had awakened the starving beast of the field a beast that now refuses to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment