Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thursday July 1, 2010

Went to see Dr Grossman again. My testosterone level went down a bit and my estrogen went up another 10 points so I was told to double up on my weekly dosage of Anastrazole. I also elected to begin to take 0.5mg of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin intravenously once daily. In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone. The idea is to get my only testical to permanently produce double the amount of testosterone. Since the testical is smaller then average size it may not be able to fulfill such a request. It’s worth a shot before I under go Testosterone hormone replacement therapy that will be a life long therapy.

Latter I went over to Alice’s apartment. She was very stressed I could feel it as I approached her. We talked about her situation was Cleave at one point she got so upset she got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I told her how I felt about my thoughts on what is swinging, poly and just being single. I told her how I felt about her sleeping with Ray after only knowing him for 3 weeks. I was not blaming or ordering her around rather I was sincere with my feelings and compared and contrasted her approach with Elli with that of Rays. Don't know how much she actually heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment