Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday, September 10, 2010

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000190 EndHTML:0000003620 StartFragment:0000002378 EndFragment:0000003584 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/claytonhardee/Documents/writting/blogs/blogger.doc

I spent the entire day with Elli and enjoyed her warmth and affection. Much latter in the evening we would get into an argument of sorts concerning her relationship with Amy. Admittedly I still cannot for the life of me wrap my mind around their relationship or it’s significants to her. I had to repeatedly remind myself of that during the conversation. Not my relationship, I would tell myself over and over but then I found myself attempting to compare a relationship I don’t understand with the one I have with Elli. Not the same relationship, I would tell myself over and over and then after sometime I was finally able to hear what Elli was actually trying to say and I let go of my misunderstanding and frustration and reflected on the entirety of the conversation. One thing that stuck out the most during the conversation is when I told Elli I didn’t think she really new me. Then I stepped out of the car filled it up with gas and got back in. While I started the car Elli proceeded to tell me in very specific detail things about myself that no other person on this Earth knows. I was amazed, humbled and thankful. Elli loves me like no other I have ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment