Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday September 3, 2010

My first engagement of the day was coffee with Trish. I like Trish (coworker) she makes me instantly relax and feel comfortable which is difficult for me to do most of the time. We talked about my poly relationships and her relationship with her husband. We flirted back and forth as is our usual routine and enjoyed our time together. I really need to ask her point blank about what she really wants out of our relationship and why.

I went to the gym to workout and then picked up Elli at work and we went to dinner near her work. Afterwards Alice called while we were in the bookstore and said her car was broken down and needed towed so Elli and I picked Alice and her boyfriend Jake up and drove them back to Alice’s apartment. You might think that having all four of us in the car together would be awkward but it wasn’t. I’ve never been jealous of Jake’s relationship with Alice and Alice isn’t jealous of my relationship with Elli so all was good.

Elli and I went back to our apartment and I was going to practice tying her up but I really wanted to go strait to the sex. First I fisted her, which is always so very, very hot then I had anal sex with her fulfilling a very intense fantasy I had been having for the past few weeks. Then I showered and we enjoyed some regular sex with her on top, the orgasm was mind blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment