Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I woke up early and wrote more on my Dr. Monroe story then I went to the gym. Renee left me a voice mail saying she had to cancel today’s date and wanted to reschedule for Friday but Friday I’m with Elli and Saturday during the day have a date with Anna so maybe Saturday late afternoon? I had forgot that I had a therapy session at 12 today so it’s just as well that Renee canceled. The session was ok but I’m realizing that while I’ll always have issues that I will need to work on to continue to improve as a person I have come to a point where I am able to deal with the majority of them in the moment and without much, if any outside help. Alice called and canceled our date tonight which isn’t really a bad thing because I get the rest of the day to myself praise the lord! I took a nap, did a bit more witting and read some more of Shogun. When Elli gets home from work I’m going to pin her to the bed and give her some good love’in!

No comments:

Post a Comment