Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Though tired and stressed from working at the asylum I stayed up this evening working on an online application and some other paperwork for tomorrow’s interview. Hopefully I can get another job soon. I’m so tired of experiencing the constant emotional abuse, restraining girls, getting spit on and punched at and let’s not forget the tip of my finger that was chopped off by one of the girls. I’m tired, so tired of the abuse we as staff are made to suffer. A quote from Hellraiser II, repeats over and over in my mind, “Your suffering will be legendary in for Hell!”

I also decided this evening not to meet Alice because of last Saturday’s experience. I need a break from that kind of anger and smoldering rage. I have other things that need to be taken care of so I’ll do those and perhaps meet up with Renee if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment