Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monday April 12, 2010 -Meltdown

Elli’s brother had a complete and total meltdown. He can’t come to terms with his older sisters BDSM lifestyle, her poly relationships or the fact that she’s getting a divorce. After her brother threaten both of us he decided to get the rest of the family involved and while they were saner about everything however their concerned. Elli’s parents are conservative Christians and believe she is “sick” and the family will heal her with gods help. Unfortunately Elli will probably have to choose to live her own life and face loosing her family (who she is close too) or live the life that her mother, father and brother has chosen for her. Although Elli had been slowly coming out to her family about her lifestyle she ultimately new that she would eventually have to choose between living a life that wasn’t hers or being true to herself.

I haven’t really every been faced with that issue. My parents were swingers and nudist and so the foundation of an alternative lifestyle was in place long before I ever heard of BDSM or polyamory. My parents were always pretty accepting of my radical ideas and over active imagination so I guess I had it pretty easy in that sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment