Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010- Coordinating

Talked to Elli about having Amy (Elli’s girlfriend) come down and go with us to a BDSM party on Saturday but turns out Amy already has plans. I think after Elli and I move into our new apartment coordinating such activities will be easier. Evey text me asking if I were going to the party Saturday and I replied that both Elli and I were planning on attending. I want to go because it’s Evey’s birthday and also getting to meet and officially introduce myself to her primary is important for Evey’s and my future relationship. Other then that I’m just a bit stressed about the money situation. The U-haul is going to un about $100.00 which isn’t that much but we have to pay the deposit, administration fee, pro-rated rent and rent for the following month all at once, which is a big chunk of change. No turning back now, ever onward

No comments:

Post a Comment