Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday April 17th, 2010-Fee day

Elli spent the night with Amy and they had a good time making pizza and watching movies. I had a free day and hight all to myself that was great! I did a run around the parks, then back home did some core work then went to the gym and did a lower body workout. I came home and packed a ton of more stuff up. I took a shower fixed some dinner afterwards I watched a documentary on the Mormon’s then did took a tutorial on-line for photo shop and look up some other photo-shop links that might be help with the Razor Girl project. I read through some blogs and emailed Reene. She’s in Spain this time around as she counties to tour Europe. I can’t wait until she gets back. I miss our talks and her company. I read more of Serial Killers finally finishing the chapter on Ted Bundy and began the chapter on John Wayne Gacy. Then I read more of Razor Wire Pubic Hair by Carlton Mellick III and then finished up the night reading more of Ender’s Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment