Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday April 14, 2010-Ana

Elli is going out with her girlfriend Amy tonight to see her first ever rock concert! Should be good fun for the booth of them. Spoke with Ana this evening she’s down to just two relationships from a high of four. Apparently she broke up with her vanilla boyfriend last night. He was monogamous at heart and he struggled with the whole poly concept and never took to the BDSM lifestyle so they decided to part ways. Ana still has a girlfriend and a D/s relationship but admitted she will miss the vanilla aspect is going to take the extra time and invest it in herself. I’m glad she called I have missed her very much. Posted my blogs and read through Tahereh’s blog http://stiryourtea.blogspot.com/ and became a follower. This whole community of bloggers, camaraderie and contest is different then what I’m a costumed too but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment