Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunday July 11, 2010

Common sense seeps back into my stubborn mindset and I am more rational. I still do not fully understand why Elli feels that I emotionally violated her trust? I just told her how I felt about her relationship with Amy but my thoughts on their relationship have never changed they have always been consistent and exactly the same. I was also honest about how I felt their relationship negatively affected ours and gave concrete examples. I wasn’t very sensitive during my presentation but does this constitute a violation of emotional trust? I guess I feel as if I either have to be very subtle or sugarcoat things for Elli otherwise it becomes an emotional tempest that I am ill prepared to deal with. I guess I really don’t feel that connected to her anymore. Still… I just don’t get it, I just don’t understand. I violated her emotional trust? What the fuck does that mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment