Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thursday August 19, 2010

I went to bed early last night but I was still very tired when I awoke this morning. My job completely drained me both emotionally and physically. Over the past few years the job did provide me with an opportunity for personal growth and allowed me to help a few people along the way but it’s run is over. I need to move on perhaps into a relative mindless job where I can recharge and go back to school.

I spent a few hours with Alice this evening. I have missed her very much while she was on vacation. We reconnected emotional though it took a better part of two hours. We talked, ate a wonderful diner and went to the bookstore so I could purchase a copy of Shogun that both of us are going to read. I think that Alice will break my heart but I also firmly believe it will be worth the ride. I left Alice with gentle kiss goodbye and I picked up Elli from work that works nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment