Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thursday August 5, 2010

I seen Dr. Grossman again today about the results of my blood work. I feel a difference not a huge difference but a difference both with my libido and sexual identification. I no longer “feel” gender neutral but I actually feel like a male. The hCG that I was taking intravenously was apparently helping to raise my testosterone but not by much. I could stay on it longer but the testical isn’t in the greatest of shape and the treatment for hCG is $180.00 for a 20 day supply that insurance wont cover. So at this point I’ve run out of options and have administered to myself the first of a lifetime of weekly testosterone shots. The only good news is that my estrogen was down 5 points. I feel disappointed in my previous care providers too include my parents and doctors as well as well as myself for not fully addressing the original problem earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment