Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tuesday 11, 2010 date with Anna

I went on a date with Anna this evening. When I first arrived at her house I was a bit shy. I get like that sometimes when I’m emotional connected to someone but that I haven’t seen very much lately. She sensed it immediately and we talked about it and the shyness slowly melted away. We discussed our past relationships the possibilities of or current relationship and about some of our needs, wants and desires. We had dinner and talked for along time in the car we held hands and kissed. At one point we were driving past the Mall where Elli works and for a moment I almost said, “Hey let’s go see Elli,’ but I remembered I was with Anna and should be spending my time exclusively with her so I didn’t make the suggestion. When we got back to Anna’s apartment we talked more and then Anna said, “Is Elli working tonight?” I said yes and Anna said, “Well let’s go see her.” So Anna and I went and visited with Elli and then Anna dropped me off at my car and I raced Elli home but she beat me. Elli said she was really appreciated that we stopped by and say hi and she was glad to see me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment