Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 catching up

Elli’s girl friend Amy is coming over to spend the night, which is really a blessing because it gives me time to catch up on my email, blogs and writing. I even went so far as to make her bed and put the toys, lube and towels right next to it. I want them to enjoy their night together and I want to enjoy my night alone. Don’t get me wrong I love Elli and they did invite me to join in but tonight I think they would do well to have some one-on-one time and I could really benefit by having a night to myself.

We have a great set up that works for us. We have two separate bedrooms on opposites sides of our apartment with their own bathrooms. We can choose to sleep together or separate and the same goes for sex & relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment