Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday October 22, 2010

Spent most of the day with Elli she gave me two very wonderful birthday cards and a great tasting Halloween cake complete with spiders, gummy worms and a skull. Then the real surprise she gave me two wooden framed enlarged photos from our Sin City photo shoot. One photo was with the both of us on a Victorian style sofa and she is laying down with her head on my lap. The picture has a part of a guitar in the background giving it a Rock-n-Roll type feel something you might see on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. The other photo is of Elli sitting topless on the top edge of the sofa that was altered to include angle wings and a halo. This imagery is symbolic of how I have always seen and wrote about Elli as being my angel. I am fortunate to have such a divine presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment