Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Alice called me from Florida this afternoon she is attending her best friends wedding. She wanted to let me know that she had oral sex with her best friend and the husband to be and if I was all good with that? When I said it’s something we would have to talk about she then proceeded to say that she was unhappy with our relationship because she couldn’t do whatever she wanted, when she wanted, with whoever she wanted and I need to let her, be her. I said that what she seemed to want was to be single without any responsibilities and having to answer only to herself. I said the problem is you have a single mentality but want to have poly relationships. She kept going on and on about her being the victim and being unhappy so I repeated everything that she said to me so I could make sure that I was hearing her correctly and said I would think about it tonight and call her tomorrow to let her know what I wanted to do in regards to our relationship.

In all honesty I don’t need all night to think about it Alice and I are on two very different pages when it comes to a healthy relationship and I have no desire to continue to be romantically involved with her. It isn’t a good thing or a bad thing it simply is. I will seek to maintain a friendship with her if possible but if not I will leave the relationship knowing I really did try and make it work. Over all it was a positive experience in so far that I learned a lot about her, relationships and myself in general.

My father also called while I was at the gym. He was drunk and belligerent and left a very ignorant message. I felt like calling him back right after I received the message but realized he would still be drunk and I want him to be sober and remember the conversation I have with him so I will wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment