Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday September 28, 2010

I woke up with a headache from last night so I decided to shower and pack up and go with Elli to see Devil’s Tower then head to Casper Wyoming to visit my father. Devils Tower was very peaceful and serene and I remember the many times I visited as a child. Sometimes I long to be that child that is loved and accepted by his parents and is kept safe from danger. Those basic needs are good to be aware of because I am liable to seek those various needs in my poly relationships to varying degrees. Properly identifying a need and matching that need with a specific person who is able to fulfill it will make the relationship more satisfying and less stressful. Remember in poly relationships you do not expect one person to fulfill all your needs and instead look to specific relationships to fulfill specific needs.

As Elli and I left the town of Moorcroft I got a phone call from a potential job opportunity but they want to interview me again tomorrow at noon. We decide to scrap going to Casper because we wouln’t have enough time. We backed tracked to take a shorter way back to Denver. When we get home Elli takes me out to buy a new shirt and tie for the interview (she is a sweetie). We then go out to eat a wonderful dinner and talk. Elli is kind and is very loving I am fortunate to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment