Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Friday, October 8, 2010

I called Alice back this morning and told her my decision. It was easier then I had anticipated and the decision was mutual. She is 23 and I am 39 we just have different needs, wants and desires so far as it comes to relationships at the moment. We didn’t rule out a relationship in the future just for now. Alice backed off her statement that every time I spoke to her I criticized her and restated that I had been a big a big emotion support when she talked to me on the phone which is more accurate.

Renee came this afternoon and I spread her body out over the bed and gave a big hello. Latter she met Elli for the first time and we all went out and got some lunch the Renee left for the day. It was a good time and Elli was glad to meet her. Latter in the evening Elli and I embraced then we watched the movie Blow. I slept with her for most the night something I rarely do because I need my personal space but I wanted to be near to her and feel connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment