Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I have the next few days off from work, which is good because my last shift I took off I was sick the entire time. I did a boxing session with Alexandra and her mother at the gym in my apartment community. It was a good workout, I miss Alex, I miss her a lot and wish she was more of an integrate part of my life. Latter Elli and I went with LaShonda to St. Marks for coffee. We talked a little about the book Ethical Slut that I loaned LaShonda and about over all needs, wants and desires in both monogamous and poly relationships. Towards the latter half of the conversation I stopped talking and just listened to LaShonda and Ell. I also was observing the other patrons, coffee house people are an eclectic bunch some were there to study others to be seen and a few just wanted to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment