Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This morning I was reading The Madness Begins At Midnight a short story that takes place in Buenos Aires and I immediately thought of Alexandra and so texted her because I miss her very much and even after all this time still have feelings for her. I didn’t know if her number was still the same but I sent the text into the void nonetheless. Then I went with Elli down to Cherry Creek to pick up my monthly payment from my personal training client. While we were down there we decided to go to the Farmers Open Market. We walked along the entire side of the market noting fresh pastries, locally grown meats and produce. We stopped to get some coffee on the opposite side and I looked around and noticed a unique tattoo on a women’s back. I smiled that’s Alex! I walked up to where she was sitting and gentle put my hand on her back. Wow, I thought the universe works in mysterious ways. First my client forgets her checkbook Friday morning and Friday afternoon I wasn’t feeling well enough to collect it from her so we make plans to meet down in Cherry Creek today. This morning I read a story set in Buenos Aires and of Alex and text her but hadn’t gotten a reply. Elli and I just happened to stop by the Farmers Market and there is Alex! “Hi Alex!” “How are you?” “I’m good, how are you?” “I’m good, very good.” I replied. I introduced her to Elli forgetting they had met before. Then turned back to Alex. “Is your number still the same?” “Yes, I texted you back didn’t you get it?” I reach for my phone but realized that it’s been in the car the entire time. She shows me her phone “My number is still the same, look here is the message.” We talked for a few minutes and she wanted to start boxing again perhaps by next Friday. We hugged and then Elli and I walked back through the market buying some fresh pastries and honey as well as getting something to eat. Elli and I went back home and took a nice long walk through the neighborhood. I took Elli to work and went back home to meet up with Reene.

It has been weeks since I have seen Reene. First we had conflicting schedules then I was sick for days on end then with Elli on vacation. Today we finally were able to meet. I met her downstairs and greeted her with a hug and a kiss then hurried her upstairs and got her naked on the bed. She still hasn’t had her complete STD testing so I fingered her and then she went down on me and I was able to have a great orgasm. We cuddled for about an hour and then she had to go. So many relationships so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment